Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year

Ive never made New Years Resolutions before b/c I think theyre cheesy and stereotypical and stuff that you should do all the time anyways. But my goal setting tactics apparently are not working, so why not. Im up for trying new things. And seriosuly, if I dont start showing some improvement, I might as well stop. I feel like every day forward is one step underwater for me.

School.
Must be top priority. No more procrastinating. Nothing else matters. Nothing else exsists.
Money.
There is no need to spend money on stupid things like coffee, when you have some at home. Wake up 5 minutes earlier, to allow time to brew. You're being a jackass.
Myself
You will never have a day that is stress free. Figure out what the hell is going on in my head, and fix it. Dont care how. Dont care what. I just want to be normal.
Read more. It makes you feel better.

There. I still dont feel any better. Maybe I dont make them b/c I know Ill fail at it. So if I dont make resolutions, thats one less dissapointment. Maybe Ill post sticky notes everywhere or get a dry erase board..... Eh... here goes nothing. Happy New Years.

No comments: