Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review

I am truly horrible about uploading, formatting, blah blah photos.  So, lucky for Iris Jewelry Design, there are photos on Etsy of what I want to tell everyone I love!

My husband is the not-shopper kind of guy, and ever more, the can't-keep-a-secret-to-save-his-life dude.  Well, on 2/14/11, he did both.  I (insert the photos I don't upload here) opened two beautifully wrapped packages where inside, I found two beautiful necklaces.  It is now a month+ and these are daily wears.  The crafts(wo)manship is amazing.  They are perfect to a tee.  The lotus flower is my fav because I love how the chain is hung beautifully on separate leaves.



It is honestly, a unique, answer questions and say thanks all of the time kind of piece... now who wouldn't want that?!? 






This necklace I love just as dearly.  "The concept of a tree of life as a multi branched tree illustrating the idea that all life on earth is related has been used in science, religion, philosophy, mythology, and other areas."  To me, it brings a sense of peace and love.  Family.  My family, and those in my world who feel the connection I feel as well.

Please take a look at the fab finds there are... And, "like' her facebook page, to score some great deals!

No comments: